Everything Else! Artist spotlights, a book and movie review, and a business in trouble round out my compilation of articles.
- Music; Tapping an Audience with an Ear to the Ground by Bill Friskics-Warren, about Alison Brown and Compass Records
- Five-String Sensation by Tommy LaGorce, about Tony Trischka
- Jokes and Films are Fun, but He Loves His Banjo by Dave Itzkoff, about Steve Martin
- A Musical Journey by Stephen Holden, about Bela Fleck
- A Virtuoso of the Banjo Explores Its Roots in African Music by Phillip Lutz, a Review of Throw Down Your Heart
- Old-timer, still telling mountain tales by Charles McGrath, a Review of Man of Constant Sorrow: My Life and Times
- Tough Options for Family Business in a Tailspin by Jessica Bruder, about First Quality Music
I end the series with Reflections on all the compiled articles tomorrow.