I finish the compilation of Music Reviews with those by Jon Caramanica.
- Bluegrass Archetypes, With Gentle Voices of Ardor and Melancholy; Alison Krauss and Union Station featuring Jerry Douglas at the Beacon Theater.
- Prodigious Talent Discovers Balance; Sierra Hull at the Living Room.
- Swing that’s Smoked and Saucy and Will Stick; Hot Club of Cowtown at Hill Country Barbecue Market.
- A Country Star Rakes through Bluegrass; Dierks Bentley and the Travelin’ McCourys at Highline Ballroom
- Improvising in Truest Sense of Word; Rhonda Vincent and the Rage at Joe’s Pub.
- The Bluegrass is Greener Outside New York; Dailey and Vincent at Joe’s Pub.
- Family Harmony with Just a Touch of Reverence; Cheryholmes at Madison Square Park.